"Every individual is recognised as different but equal. Students are taught to respect each other and to celebrate difference."
Ofsted - February 2017
- To treat all members of the academy community with courtesy and respect.
- To do my best with my school work.
- To complete homework on time and do the best of my ability.
- To wear correct academy uniform.
- To bring all equipment I need for my lessons.
- To care for the academy environment.
- To follow TSA Code, keep the academy rules and behave in a responsible and safe way, both in the academy and when travelling to and from the academy.
- To arrive at the academy on time every day.