Staying Safe Online
Here is some simple advice you should follow when using the Internet:
- Never tell people your personal details such as your address, telephone number, the name or location of your academy, or your parents' names.
- Never accept someone as a friend if you don't know them.
- Never agree to meet up with people that you have met on the Internet.
- Never feel pressure into doing things that you don't want to do.
- Remember, if in doubt, ask your parents for their advice.
For further information and tips for staying safe online view/download some of the resources below as provided by UK Safer Internet Centre.