The academy makes the safety, health and wellbeing of all students a priority.
'The behaviour of students is good. Students of all ages socialise and behave well outside the classroom. Students take pride in their uniform and in their academy environment.’
OFSTED FEBRUARY 2017
Each Year group has an Achievement Leader and a Head of Year and each student has a dedicated form tutor. We also have key designated Peer Mentors who students can go to.
There are lots of things you can do to stay healthy and safe in our academy.
- Talk to people if you have a problem - Friends, teachers and tutors will always help.
- Join in things! Try to make the most of Enrichment and after-school clubs and activities.
- Always wear the correct uniform at all times and safety equipment when in practical lessons (this includes items of jewellery)
- Does it annoy you when people drop litter? Why not be a good citizen and go and pick it up!
- Take responsibility for your own behaviour - and also by speaking out when the rights or safety of others are threatened.
- If you see anything dangerous please report it to someone.
The Academy Nurse is also here for you. She will answer any questions and help however she can.