Why Choose Us?
If you choose to apply to work at The Sutton Academy it is because you are motivated to work within a supportive, collaborative and dynamic team which consistently strives to achieve the best outcomes for our students. We believe in providing opportunities for all - both staff and students. Our expectations are high for everyone within our community, recognising the fact that only through this teamwork can we all achieve our aspirational goals. Staff come to work to teach lessons that equip students with the powerful knowledge needed to succeed in whatever they choose to do. Parents choose our school because of the expectations we have of ourselves and our willingness to go above and beyond for everyone within our community. We also extend the high expectations that we place upon ourselves as professionals, to our students, whether it be with their progress, uniform or behaviour throughout the school and community.
If you are looking for a school that will challenge whilst supporting you, then our CPD package will ensure you develop your skills, whether it be in the classroom or as a leader influencing colleagues.
The Culture at The Sutton Academy
At the Sutton Academy, we believe that:
- Staff should be supported through rigorous systems and valuable CPD to complete their role to the best of their ability.
- Better Never Stops!
- All staff, regardless of role or experience are entitled to develop and improve.
- Every student deserves a champion.
- All students, regardless of background, are entitled to an outstanding quality of education.
- A strong evidence base should be used to determine the highest leverage actions to take in order to improve the outcomes for our students.
- Feedback is a gift and is essential in our journey for improvement.
- Every student has the potential to achieve.
- Hard work is a necessary element of success.