Making communication easier, faster and more effective with - ‘School Gateway’.
This means that we can share information with parents more quickly via email, text, online and smartphone app. It will also save parents - and the school - time and money.
You will be able to view the following for your child(ren): (insert more or less functions as required)
- Lesson timetable
- Your contact details
- School details
- Student details
What you need to do now Activate your School Gateway account. It’s quick and easy to do. All you need are your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you.
Download the app: If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can message the school for FREE – this will also save the school money when we send you a text message.
- Visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’.
- You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number.
- Use this PIN to log into School Gateway.
- If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record.
- Please call school and we’ll update the details on our system.
We hope that you will find School Gateway a great way to keep up to date with what’s going on at school.
Save money by downloading the School Gateway app
- If you have a smartphone, both you and the school can save money when you download the ‘School Gateway’ app from your app store (Android and iPhone).
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, our texts will be delivered to you as instant app messages, saving us the cost of texting.
- Any messages that you send to school using the app will be FREE of charge to you.
- It’s quick and easy to do.
All you need to activate the app for the first time are your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you. If you have trouble logging in, please call us on 01744 678859.