- All students will be enrolled on a study programme, which typically combines qualifications and other activities (enrichment), and which is tailored to each student’s prior attainment and career goals.
- Every study programme will have a core aim. This is the principal activity or core purpose of a students’ programme and will usually be the component that has the largest number of planned hours.
- All students who have yet to achieve a grade 4 in Mathematics or English at GCSE level will be enrolled on a study programme to support the student to progress to further/higher education or onto employment.
- Students will complete one week of work experience to facilitate them when gaining real experience and knowledge of the workplace to give students the opportunity to develop their career choices and to apply their skills in real working conditions.
- Non-qualification activities through our tailored and bespoke enrichment and HAP programmes to develop students character, broader skills, attitudes and confidence and support progression.
- All study programmes will provide students with a structured and challenging learning programme that supports their development and progression in line with their career plans be that at next educational level (4) or employment.
- Study programmes have been designed to be full-time with a minimum of 600 planned hours per academic year.