"Students benefit from varied and high-quality opportunities to enhance their personal development."
Ofsted - May 2019
- To treat all members of the academy community with courtesy and respect.
- To do my best with my school work.
- To complete homework on time and do the best of my ability.
- To wear correct academy uniform.
- To bring all equipment I need for my lessons.
- To care for the academy environment.
- To follow TSA Code, keep the academy rules and behave in a responsible and safe way, both in the academy and when travelling to and from the academy.
- To arrive at the academy on time every day.